Lifetime Limited Warranty:
Rosedale Seating extends this warranty only to the original purchaser. The warranty cannot be transferred, and is only directed to the product used in the original purchaser’s home, under normal household use.
- Warrants all wood frames and spring construction against defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product under normal wear and tear.
- Warrants the polyurethane foam seat cushion cores for five years against collapsing due to defects in the material and for workmanship under normal wear and tear. Purchaser should be made aware that
softening on the foam does not constitute loss of resiliency due to defects in construction and materials.
- Warrants the stitching for 5 years against separating from the leather under normal wear and tear.
- Warrants the swivel, reclining and/or the sofa bed mechanisms for three years against defects in material and for workmanship under normal wear and tear.
- Labour costs are only covered for the first year and charged thereof.
- Warrants the leather for five years against surface peeling and cracking under normal wear and tear.
- Has a limited obligation under this warranty to replacing or repairing, at our option, any defective part used in the company’s product.
If the product needs to be returned for repair, the original purchaser is responsible for the cost of brokerage if applicable, and shipping to and from the factory.
This warranty does not apply to any condition or defects from commercial usage, negligence, misuse, alterations, fire, accidents, improper care and cleaning, cuts or scratches due to sharp or rough objects, contact
with any factory substance, pet damage, and fading due to exposure to the sun.